Life Skills Volunteer Opportunities
If you wish to be more involved in the life skills education of your children, do not hesitate to volunteer for one of our many opportunities. This can range from helping out with a one-day event, coordinating Life Skills programs, or presenting a topic to a class at your child's school.
- Life Skills Parent Volunteer – volunteer to deliver the Life Skills lesson to your child’s class
- Life Skills Coordinator – help coordinate the Life Skills program materials in your child’s school
- Red Ribbon Week Coordinator – help coordinate the Red Ribbon Week materials and activities in your child’s school
- Family Fun Night – takes place in October at ARIS. Volunteer are needed to help with the event including setting up, refreshments, ticket sales, etc.
- Become part of the Hillsborough/Millstone Municipal Alliance, a group of community volunteers whose mission is to educatethe community on the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse.
For more information about any of these volunteer opportunities, please contact:
Minda Maggio at email@example.com or call at (908) 431-6600 x2809