Board of Education Offices
379 South Branch Road, Hillsborough, New Jersey 08844
Exit 17 from 287 North
Take 287 S to Exit 17 (202/206). You will pass Bridgewater Commons Mall on your left. Do not take the overpass!
- Bear to the right and follow signs to 206 S. Youll come to the Somerville Circle.
- Take the 206 S exit out of the circle (third turn after entering)
- Take 206 S approximately 4-5 miles to Triangle Road (just past Old Man Raffertys gas station on corner).
- Make a right onto Triangle Road
- Take Triangle Road to the end (about 2-3 miles).
- Make a left onto Beekman Lane.
- Go about a half mile. Make a right into the side parking lot of the Hillsborough Township Municipal Complex.
- Enter the side entrance sign says Board of Education. We are the first door on your right as you enter.
Exit 12 from 287 South
Take 287 to Exit 12 Weston Canal Road
Take the ramp to the end and make a left onto Weston Canal Road.
Take Weston Canal Road approximately 3-4 miles. Youll go around a bend (bear to the right) to stay on Weston Canal Road. Take this to the end. There will be a Krauzers on the corner. Make a left onto Route 533/Millstone River Road.
Take Route 533 approximately 2 miles to a light. Make a right at the light. (It may say Millstone Bypass). This becomes Amwell Road (Route 514).
Take Amwell Road youll pass a cow farm on your left, youll go over a narrow bridge continue toward Route 206. Cross over 206. The high school will be on your left. Continue past the high school. About ½ mile down, make a right onto Beekman Lane. Continue about two blocks. Youll see the municipal complex on your left.
Park in the parking lot on the side by the flag pole. Our entrance is on the side. Were the first door on your left.
Directions from Rt. 206 and Amwell Road
- Turn off Route 206 heading west on Amwell Road.
- Go approximately 1.5 miles to Beekman Lane (you will pass Hillsborough High School on your left)
- Make a right onto Beekman Lane.
- Continue one block to South Branch Road. The Hillsborough Municipal Complex will be on your left.
- Park in the parking lot on the side by the flag pole. Our entrance is on the side. We're the first door on your left.