How Can I Get My Group/Event Included?
In an effort to effectively communicate flyers for all organizations to district families, it is the initiative of the Hillsborough Township Public Schools to post all local non-profit flyers to the school district's Community section of the district website.
All flyers must have the approval of Dr. Jorden Schiff, Superintendent of Schools. Organizations are asked to submit a pdf copy of the flyer to email id: kbergman for approval.
Once the flyer has been approved by the superintendent, the flyer will be advertised under the Community Events and Activities tab on the district website.
Our goal is to continue to provide valuable information while preserving our natural resources. Thank you for your cooperation.
The following is the criteria established by the administration for the Community Events and Activities Section:
- Request for flyers will only be accepted electronically
- A copy of the flyer must be approved by the Superintendent
- Requests will be emailed directly to email id: kbergman
- The document must be a PDF
- A time limit will be set to remove flyer from the homepage
- Only local non-profit organizations may submit student-related flyers for consideration
- Approved organizations include: School-related groups, recreation, township, police, fire companies, YMCA, Little League, soccer, scouts, blood drives, HEF, and Life Skills
- No Home and School Association flyers will be accepted